Hello lovelies! It is officially 2020 and I am going to share with you some ways I plan to start it up. I am providing a list of things I plan on doing so that you can hopefully get some ideas. Here is my list.
- Commit to an early morning wake up routine. This is something I used to do and something I am reviving in 2020. This morning I was able to do 35 minutes of yoga, a short burst of Pilates, 10 minutes of meditation and I had a healthful protein packed smoothie to boot. I recommend a Google search of ways to start up your morning. There are some excellent YouTube tutorials as well.
- Start a new hobby. Mine are going to be needlework, writing, coloring and drawing.
- Read a Bible, Torah, Koran or other sacred writing straight through. I am starting Genesis today. For the Bible, 3-5 chapters daily is reasonable.
- Read a book a week. I am reading 7 Habits of highly effective people.
- Meditate daily. Start with 10 minutes.
I hope this post is helpful. Happy new year!